Reed James Hardy

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Reed's First FSU Game 9-10-11





Barnacle Bill's is a local "restaurant", and I am using the word restaurant lightly, in Tallahassee that my family and I have been going to since I was about 3 years old. It was were my mom and dad gave my sister and I our first oysters and we have been hooked ever since. I had hoped the tradition would live on in Reed, but no luck. He was NOT going to eat one here (even though he ate one last year at home and loved it but refuses to do so again!) Anywho, we brought him here to continue our family tradition! We love you Katy and George Hicks! :)














Yes. Reed is sitting at the bar. Parents of the Year in training!







This is Lake Ella. It is a park in Tallahassee that my grandparents always took the grandkids


when we would visit. Now my little boy is playing on the same tree that my sister and I played on!



Game Time! Reed is about to enter Doak Campbell Stadium for the first time!































Shawn Powell, the BEST punter in college football, is a family friend. He was so sweet to bring Reed a FSU football and sign it. Reed has NOT stopped talking about Uncle Shawn.













We got home really late. Reed took a shower, put on his pj's and started watching cartoons in my bedroom. I jumped in the shower. While I was in the shower, Reed wedged himself under our covers and fell asleep. This NEVER happens. He was exhausted! Thank you FSU Football and especially Shawn Powell for making my son's first football game one to remember. I owe you!




No comments:

Post a Comment